Your shopping cart is empty!
The Event – June 11-12th 2016 VILA VITA Parc Resort & Spa, Porches
Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale
You, the ticket purchaser and/or ticket bearer (“you”) agree with Mediterranean Gardening and Outdoor Living (“the seller”) to the following terms and conditions in relation to Mediterranean Garden Show - The Event 2016, to which this ticket applies (“The Event”):
1. The Event may be postponed by the Seller, in whole or part if necessary, to a time determined by the Seller, due to adverse weather or other adverse conditions as deemed by the Seller. Any such postponement will be notified. In this case, your ticket will be valid for the postponed date and you will not be entitled to a refund. Please keep your ticket safe and check www.gardeningevent.com for updates.
2. The are no transfers, exchanges or refunds on ticket prices, booking or courier fees except as required by law. The Seller’s reliability is limited to refunding the ticket price where The Event is cancelled and not postponed. To receive a refund, you must, within 30 days of The Event, contact the selling outlet where you purchased the tickets and reasonable efforts will be made to ensure you receive a prompt refund of the face value of your purchase. When a refund is available, it will be processed back to the card used to purchase tickets only. In the case of The Event cancellation, please contact the selling outlet for information regarding receiving your refund. Any booking fee is not refunded where The Event is cancelled and not rescheduled, except where required by law.
3. The ticket purchaser agrees to accept responsibility for ensuring this ticket is not copied and/or used fraudulently.
4. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided at the venue.
5. The Seller may add, withdraw, reschedule, re-order or substitute competitors, advertised events, competitions or performances. The Seller may also interrupt, shorten, bring forward, delay or stop The Event due to circumstances beyond its control.
6. The following items are prohibited from The Event - no flyers, banners, goods intended for sale or promotion without the express permission of the Seller, and/or any item which may injure or annoy other persons or hamper/impede the conduct of The Event including chairs, umbrellas, platforms or anything that can be used to erect platforms or obstruct the view of patrons. No recording of The Event in whole or in part, is to be used in any way without the express permission of the Seller.
7. You understand that The Event may be filmed and photographed by the Sellers own approved representatives and that by attending The Event you are automatically granting to the Seller and its agents and assigns without compensation, the irrevocable right to include your image, voice and/or likeness in or out of context in any such film and/or photograph and to use and exploit the same in any media for any purpose throughout the world in perpetuity.
8. You must comply with all signs, instructions and directions regarding The Event with all directions of police, security personnel and officials and with all conditions of entry applicable to The Event venue.
9. You consent to and will permit the search and inspection of your person and/or persons or possessions (including clothing and bags) at any time, including upon entry into the venue.
10. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the rules relating to the venue. No food or beverage (other than for infants or medical reasons), unsealed drink containers, coolers or glass receptacles may be taken into the venue. No illegal substances or weapons of any nature may be brought into the venue. No animals may be brought into the venue (other than certified Guide dogs).
11. Entry may be refused and no refund given if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way. Tickets are void if on-sold, traded or price-inflated and/or are not purchased directly from an approved ticketing agent.
12. Some stunts and demonstrations performed in The Event are dangerous. It is a condition of your entry into The Event that to the fullest extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify the Seller (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees and assignees) and the venue, from any loss, damage, claim or demand arising as a consequence of your attendance at The Event. Your attention is drawn to any safety instructions given.
13. You are reminded that it is your responsibility to proceed to and from the venue safely and exercising all due care. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller accepts no liability for loss, damage, death or injury arising from your journey to and from the venue or from the parking of vehicles at or her the venue.
14. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in refusal of entry to The Event venue or removal from the same.
15. By making payment for your ticket, it is understood that you accept all terms and conditions.